Guest Affiliate Member Benefits
- Networking opportunities
- Open sharing of ideas and information
- WAIC is nationally recognized as a leader in camping
- Members are required to participate to maintain membership
- Focus on the needs and concerns of Independent Camps
- Supportive community during issues affecting camps
- Annual Conference with outstanding speakers and on-going education for professional growth
- Section meetings with open and candid discussion of important topics
- WAIC-List online communication with valuable updates on important issues and educational articles
- Review membership eligibility standards, WAIC code of ethics, membership agreement, and membership dues.
- Complete and submit an application to join WAIC as a Guest Affiliate.
- Attend Section Meetings and Annual Conferences (including the Annual Meeting) annually.
- Remain active within your section.
- Guest Affiliates, with board approval, are inducted as a Member Camp at their third consecutive Annual Conference.
- Access to additional benefits for Member Camps (see below) and use of WAIC logos.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS FOR MEMBER CAMPS
For questions regarding WAIC and the Guest Affiliate Application Process, please contact Association Manager, Chelsea Rowe, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (949) 407-9242.